Senior Deep Learning R&D Engineer (Full stack developer)
- Bangalore, India
Plans, designs and develops tools and models for deep learning. Invent optimized architectures and layers for training convolutional and recurrent networks in low bitwidth using Neon, our Python Deep Learning framework. Responsible for instrumenting our library to detect and track overflows and monitor dynamic range. Maintains substantial knowledge of leading edge deep learning models, principles and theories. This job may contribute to deep learning literature and conferences. Master's or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience).
• MS or PhD in CS/ECE or related fields with 6 years of experience, and 4 years of relevant experience in AI/Deep Learning
• Proven work experience in Modern C (C 11/14/17), minimum 5 years; exceptional coding skills
• Experience in full stack development and performance engineering including identifying and building tools for performance profiling, analysis and debug.
• Knowledge and experience with graph optimization/graph compiler techniques especially optimizations
• Knowledge and experience in low level programming and optimizations, including parallel/distributed algorithms
• Familiarity with Python and C /Python interoperability
• Experience with DL frameworks (eg, Tensorflow)
• Experience in multi-threaded and distributed programming
• Knowledge of GPGPU programming technologies
• Knowledge of compiler optimization techniques for kernel compilers, LLVM is a plus.
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0127088 Bangalore
Back to top