Senior Deep Learning R&D Engineer (Complilers)
• You will be working on cutting edge problems in Deep Learning for Internal AI Accelerator SW Stack
• You will participate in all phases of software development process: designing, developing, debugging, validation and deployment.
• In this role you will have opportunity to develop software for innovative Intel deep learning accelerators
• Deep Learning Compiler - architecture, design, development and delivery.
• Graph compiler optimizations and kernel compilers.
• MS or PhD in CS or related fields with 6 years of experience, and 4 years of relevant experience in Compilers
• Solid expertise in compiler design and development, optimization techniques for kernel and graph compilers. Knowledge of LLVM / MLIR is a big plus.
• Proven work experience in Modern C (C 11/14/17), minimum 5 years; exceptional coding skills
• Experience in Deep Learning software stacks and architectures is a big plus.
• Knowledge and experience in low level programming and optimizations, including parallel/distributed algorithms
• Familiarity with Python and C /Python interoperability
• Experience in multi-threaded and distributed programming
• Knowledge of GPGPU programming technologies
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0127084 Bangalore
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top