Senior Data Analyst
- Kulim, Malaysia
- Design, configures, uses predictive modelling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structure and unstructured data.
- Develop software, algorithms and applications to apply mathematics to data, perform large scale experimentation and build data driven apps to translate data into intelligence for decision making.
- Assists business with casual inferences & observations with finding patterns, relationships in data.
- Build up a structure and series of information and indicator dashboards to provide a visual and interactive means of data visibility and intelligence.
- Ability to lead projects from design to execution in a timely manner while ensuring all stakeholder needs and dependencies are covered.
- Typically requires expertise in relational database structures, research methods, machine learning and Cloud based technologies.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research or Statistics, with experience working on Data Analytics for Factories (Big Data Analytics) or equivalent expertise.
- Strong Analytical, Communication (Verbal and Written), Project Management and Stakeholder (internal and external) Management skills
- Knowledge and experience of the following would be an added advantage:
o Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop , HBase, Lucene/Solr)
o Analytics packages (i.e. R, Mahout, Matlab, Octave, Weka)
o Scripting languages (i.e. Python, Perl)
o Programming languages (i.e. Java, C/C++, SQL)
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY Experienced Hire JR0129960 Kulim
Back to top