Senior Component Debug Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components. This position will drive post silicon debug and problem resolution to enable silicon reach good quality for PRQ.
Responsibilities may include:
- Reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams
- Planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement
- Design of chip layout circuit design
- Circuit checking
- Device evaluation and characterization
- Documentation of specifications
- Prototype construction and checkout
- Modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components
- Performing developmental and/or test work
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
BSEE 7+ years of experience in:
- In-depth high-volume manufacture flow and knowledge to take product from power on to PRQ
- Good knowledge for design for testability
- Hands on expertise on tester/tester pattern
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0142367 Santa Clara
Back to top