What's better than working at Intel after graduation? Working at Intel now!
About the Position
Are you p assionate about C yber s ecurity and out of the box thinking? Join us!
This position requires a hacker mindset, the ability to learn new knowledge domains quickly, deep technological understanding , and the ability to identify flaws and vulnerabilities in complex secure systems.
As a security researcher student , you will develop and implement advanced code analysis, fuzzing and Pen Testing techniques and tools. You will work closely with a rchitect s , d evelopers , and t est e ngineers to ensure product s ecurity and design solutions.
To learn more about Students @Intel Israel and our opportunities for you, click here! https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-student
What We Are Looking For
- Student s studying towards a B.Sc./ M.Sc. degree in e lectrical engineering , computer engineering , software engineering , computer science , or equivalent
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Curiosity, Passion , and Initiative
- Out-of-the-box, abstract thinking.
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Security position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Petah-Tikva;
IL Intern JR0141805 Haifa