Security Products Owner
This InfoSec Infrastructure Product Owner (PO) would be responsible for the delivery, support, and product life-cycle management of enterprise scale security infrastructure.
The PO will be part of an Agile Scrum team and be expected to own the team's products and technically lead DevOps support to this infrastructure through the capability development, deployment, and support life-cycle.
The PO is Responsible for leading the planning, design and build of security infrastructure capabilities; oversees the implementation, leads and prioritizes of infrastructure security controls deployment and ensures compliance with corporate cybersecurity policies and standards. defines and negotiates product road-maps, manages relationship with the external vendors as well as with internal stakeholders. Sets the appropriate service levels, defines and monitors product and service health indicators, and initiate projects to add/augment/replace different capabilities in the area of responsibility.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Cyber positions and that this position may not be available at this time.
PO qualifications :
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies - PMP certification is an advantage
- Proven track record of leading information security technology
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- C ustomer and stakeholder management skills, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations
- Vendor management
- Agile software development methodologies
- P eople management skills
- Technical Qualifications
- Technical degree (BS Information Systems, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering, or BS Information Security)
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux administration
- Knowledge of managing both physical, virtualized and cloud-based systems in an enterprise hosting environment
- Knowledge of enterprise network environments
- Demonstrated ability for technical problem solving
- Experience supporting infrastructure within a DevOps and Agile APT model
- Information security domain knowledge - CISSP or GSEC or other relevant certification is required
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL JR0116871 Haifa
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top