Security Intelligence Analyst
The Corporate Security's Intelligence team seeks an exceptionally qualified student to serve as a Security Intelligence Analyst.
The Analyst serves as a member of the Regional Intelligence Center network that focuses on the intelligence collecting, evaluating and processing in support of Intel's strategic security infrastructure.
The candidate shall have firsthand experience with operations and analysis, as well as a keen interest in foreign affairs. Strong writing and analytic skills in English are mandatory, while foreign language proficiency will be considered an advantage. The candidate should have experience with WEBINT\OSINT and general understanding of Intelligence world. The candidate also needs to be a fast learner, someone who knows how to improvise in order to find the requested information.
The job will include one or more of the following:
- Utilizing open source tools and information to develop background information on subjects, companies, travels and/or events.
- Actively searching available sources for potential threats and other important security information to Intel.
- Analyzing the threats to determine level of threat to Intel and recommend appropriate action.
- Effectively communicating these threats and recommendations to fellow team members and customers all over the world.
- Identify and cultivate valid web intelligence sources.
- Prepare comprehensive written reports, presentations, maps, or charts based on research, collection, and analysis of intelligence data.
- Intelligence related work experience.
- Student with at least 2 years till graduation (degrees in all areas of study are considered).
- Availability of 25 hours per week (flexible).
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other foreign languages - an advantage)
- Team work abilities.
- Detail oriented and excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Technical affiliation (Python, HTML, etc.) - an advantage.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Back to top