- Bengaluru, India
Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools. Analyzes requirements, tests, and integrates application components; Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented. Drives unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and test-driven development. Should also enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
• Lead and participate in analysis of specific business objectives and participate in technical design
• Partner with IT architects on design and integration techniques for our case management services.
• Execute proof-of-concept design experiments work to explore solution options.
• Be able to drive and optimize declarative and customization designs and carry out SFDC configurations and development.
• Work with cross-functional team members in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions that meet user requirements by utilizing the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Lightning Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.)
• Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and
complex data migrations.
• Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace in all areas of SFDC.
• Subject matter expert for development and support of provided solutions
• Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
• Participate in all phases of solution lifecycle delivery including identifying/ defining a need, designing solutions, constructing the chosen solution, validating/implementing/supporting the solution by utilization of an Agile delivery model.
• Provide daily support of solution implementations.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle, software testing techniques, test methodologies and framework
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem-solving skills
- Domain knowledge in application integration and technologies
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Teamwork and maintain good attitude
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
- 5 to 6 years as an application developer or software engineer with history of launching and developing enterprise applications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Salesforce & 2 years of Lightning development experience.
- Solid understanding on OO program language like Java, C#, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Jscript, XML, XSLT, JSON
- Development experience with the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Force.com, S-controls, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Salesforce Lightning etc.)
- Experience working with CRM, MuleSoft integrations / APIs
- Experience with Agile development and CI/CD practices. Usage of tools like Rally is must & Copado will be added advantage
- Salesforce.com administrator and/or developer certification is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0154349 Bangalore Information Technology Group
Back to top