Sales Support Intern
- Calne, United Kingdom
INTEL MAKES POSSIBLE THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCES OF THE FUTURE
You know us best for our processors. But we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth.
Throughout our proud history, Intel has continuously expanded the reach, influence and power of computing to improve people's everyday lives. With employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120 countries, Intel's products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Intel is like no other company on the planet: our technology is a critical part of an increasingly interdependent ecosystem that creates and expands value for shareholders, partners, customers and society.
Intel has a number of exciting Sales Support internship opportunities working with our Global Accounts and UK Sales teams.
The Sales support intern responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing sales and marketing enablement programs
- Supporting client requirements
- Understanding the concept of bringing marketing and branding to the clients
- Coordinating and supporting Intel and customer sponsored events
- Providing support to your sales teams, including team and project budget management
- Analyzing and collating data on sales activities, customer, product and market trends
At the end of your internship you will have gained valuable skills and experience working for a dynamic innovative technology leader!
This is a 13 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in a relevant discipline e.g. Business, Marketing, Computer Studies, IT Management for Business, and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry (or equivalent).
Additional skills required include:
- Ability to engage with customers in a clear, professional, and responsive manner
- Comfortable working in a self-directed environment - motivated self-starter
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Commercial business acumen
- Ability to work well in a diverse/ virtual team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly when faced with new situations and new people
- Ability to research/analyze information and communicate results/recommendations
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
UK Intern JR0142644 Swindon
Back to top