Sales Support Intern
- Warsaw, Poland
Provides sales and administrative support to the EMEA Territory Billings accounts management team.
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events, organizes and manages calendar/schedules for manager and/or department,
- Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size,
- Maintain sales out statistics and provide data analysis based on market and internal sales data
- Communicate with cross team to share results and collect inputs
- Handles details that are confidential and critical in nature,
- Engages in sales programs to coordinate internal communication
- Assist in coordinating activities across EMEA Territory Billings team, events, quarterlies, F2F coordination etc.
- You need to be active student of marketing, business, technical or related faculty for next 12 or 24 months.
- Ability to work as a part of multinational team
- Good analytical and logical thinking
- Familiar with Excel analysis tools
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English and Polish
- Ability to make decision and adapt to changing environment.
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
PL Intern JR0132310 Warsaw
Back to top