Sales and Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship (H/F)
- Paris, France
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
If you want to join a leading company and a fun team evolving in a fast-moving & challenging environment, you should have a look at this opportunity.
This role is an Apprenticeship placement (contrat d'apprentissage) from 12 to 24 months ideally starting in June 2020.
In this position, you will be working along with the account managers in charge of the major Retailers in France , covering the French Retail & Consumer division.
Your role will embrace two key areas: Sales & Marketing analysis and support to Sales team. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with European partners.
For Sales team support, you will be responsible for organizing support to sales programs and data analysis, with a high priority mission of co-managing the relationship of the external field team representing Intel on the territory.
For Marketing support, you will be responsible for working with the account managers regarding demand generation projects, execution and organization of marketing projects and administrative follow-up. If you prove to be highly successful, you may participate in elaborating the business Strategy directly under the director supervision.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Follow-up and execute marketing projects with the account managers to ensure right execution and compliancy
- Drive event organization
- Ease up administrative task on contract and marketing proof of performance in synch with account managers
- Be in contact with Marketing Agencies to validate creative materials
- Build up regular presentation updates on marketing activities
- Manage samples and Point of Sales material
You must be studying in a relevant degree in Business or Marketing & be looking for a "contrat en alternance".
Additional qualifications include:
- Passion or interest for new technology
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Well-structured and organized
- Data analysis proven capabilities
- Excellent presentation and/or communication skills
- Fluent in French and English languages
- A team player with positive attitudes
- First experience in a technology company &/or in retail environment would be seen as a plus
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
FR Intern JR0128318 Paris
Back to top