Intel Wireless Communication Solutions (WCS), is a world-class leader in wireless connectivity and the industry's #1 provider of PC Wi-Fi/BT solutions.
We are seeking for an expert RFIC designer to join our excellent design team!
Intel's RF development group is a world-class leader in radio solutions for connectivity, WiFi and BT. The team develops all Intel's mobile wireless RFIC solutions which can be found in many high-end products. We create innovations that shape the future of technology leading the connectivity market. The development includes the most challenging RFIC circuits - from Antenna to bits.
In this role you will have a chance to define, design, implement and test RF and mixed signal circuits and lead full lineup.
What will you do?
- Take full responsibility of a design & u-architecture bottom top
- Receive system specifications and use them to define RFIC block specifications
- Design and verify RFIC circuits in the most advanced process nodes, work closely with layout designers to achieve optimal performance, and document and review the achieved results.
- Work closely and collaborate within a team with expert analog, mixed signal and RFIC designers and experienced layout designers.
- Design, develop, modify and evaluate complex circuits.
- Propose and implement creative design approaches.
- BSC/MSC/PHD in electrical engineering with at least 15 years of experience in RFIC
- Motivation to continuous skills development in RF/Analog/Mixed signals design
- Being a team player, able to work in a group, having a will to mentor other designers
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel's PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
IL Experienced Hire JR0153541 Petach-Tiqwa Client Computing Group
Back to top