RAS product architect for Data Center Graphics
- Folsom, CA
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We combine innovations in architecture, software, and graphics technology to go beyond transistor excellence in order to drive competitive advantages at the product and solution level. We smash the status quo and think exponentially to achieve what's never done before, driving excellence in processing power, memory, connectivity, and security, as well as hardware and software optimization. Our culture of continuous learning, diverse thinking, fearless leadership, and inclusive teamwork makes it possible for IAGS to turn ambitious ideas into seamless execution.
The platform architecture and engineering Team within Intel's Architecture, Graphics & Software Group (IAGS) is looking for a RAS product architect to join our growing team. You will be part of a team that helps deliver the highest quality and leading technologies for GPUs in Datacenter, Machine Learning, and High-Performance Computing.
• MS or PhD degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering; 7+ years of practical experience
• Knowledge of modern architectural techniques regarding reliability of CPUs, GPUs, caches, interconnects, memory subsystems, operating systems/hypervisors, platform firmware, Error correcting codes (ECC)
• Understand the overall RAS and Error Handling strategy for the chip. In-depth understanding of on-chip errors and error handling flows and their interaction with system firmware/software.
• Work with diagnostic, emulation, post silicon validation, FW/SW teams to ensure implementation is in accordance with the specification
• Assist in the debug of issues found during bring-up, validation, and production phases
• Support on customer platforms as requested by customer support teams. Comprehend customer technical requirements and work with the overall RAS architectural team to develop solutions to meet those requirements
• Provide execution updates to management
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Experienced Hire JR0141092 Folsom
Back to top