Python Engineer - networking
- Gdańsk, Poland
J oin Intel and build a better tomorrow.
The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart
Data c enter t echnologies created in Intel's R&D Center in Gdańsk , Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel's direct customers.
Intel's Ethernet Products Group (EPG), a part of our Connectivity organization, is growing! Join EPG in Gdańsk as a Network Software Engineer and give yourself the opportunity to develop networking technology used literary all over the world!
Learn more about the Team here: https://tiny.pl/7jpwm
As Python Engineer (networking) you will provide software testing services for Intel Ethernet products. You will become a member of a global organization, working closely with software and hardware teams in Poland, United States and Israel and serving a worldwide customer base. Your work will support the goal of driving the next-gen Intel networking architecture for 5G and Cloud and you will be able to shape the interconnect technologies of the future.
Your responsibilities in this position will include:
- Planning software tests and developing test automation for new Intel Ethernet technologies and products
- Multi-level feature, integration, interface, system testing of device drivers and software for Intel Ethernet products on simulation, emulation and hardware platforms
- Identifying and reporting software and hardware defects
- Reproducing issues reported by internal and external customers
- Debugging problems in drivers and software
Important for us:
- At least two years experience in software testing
- General understanding of Ethernet networking
- Intermediate to advanced Python scripting skills
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to understand and analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to plan work and meet schedules based on high level project requirements and milestones
Nice-to-have, but not mandatory, skills:
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Ethernet OS networking stacks
- C/C++/C# programming skills
- Developer-level experience with Linux and/or Windows operating system
- Experience with defect tracking tools
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Ticket restaurant card, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more - Anna ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) from Talent Acquisition Team will share all details during an interview.
Materials important for you - to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
PL Experienced Hire JR0143924 Gdansk
Back to top