IOTG Edge.AI Developer Tools Applications group is looking for Python backend developers to join the team responsible for building a platform that boosts customer experience when using various product from the OpenVINO ecosystem. You will develop and deploy services and operators on Kubernetes to make it happen.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field
- At least 3 years experience in software development
- Good programming skills, knowledge of Python is a must
- Knowledge of Linux operating system
- Good understanding of application design concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of English language
Will be an additional advantage:
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
Inside this Business Group
The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflection and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses. IOTG's vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions. IOTG's strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
PL Experienced Hire JR0142440 Gdansk Internet of Things Group