PROM Analog Circuit and Logic co-validation Engineer
- Austin, TX
The hire will be involved in deep sub-micron Analog/Mixed-Signal IC design in Intel's leading process technology, creating and implementing competitive solutions with Intel's PROM circuit technology for use in mobile, IOT, client, and server segments. Job responsibilities include Analog/Mixed-signal Sub-system and Hard IP design, co-validation and verification, including behavioral modeling; clear documentation, and communication regarding Sub-system and Hard IP; managing and delivering various project/product requests; Post-Si support, including test definition and proposing experiments, as well as reviewing and dispositioning results.
- Clear documentation and communication skills: thorough concise, effective documentation of provided circuit solutions is expected, as well as timely communication with customers, and careful consideration of customer requests.
Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with 2+ experience or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with 1+ experience.
Analog IP circuit and logic design and co-validation, including but not limited to:
- Understanding and defining micro-architectures of Analog IP features, test plan creation and functional verification,
- Understanding, designing and validating Analog circuits,
- Effective schematic capture and behavioral modeling of circuits in Verilog, as well as logical equivalence verification between schematic and Verilog models.
- Physical verification of circuits through layout-extracted static timing analysis, electrical rules' check and noise analysis.
- Reliability verification of layout: IR drop, electro-migration and self-heat analysis.
- Experience in circuit design convergence using industry standard design and validation tools.
1+ year experience in the following areas:
- Analog circuit structures such as op-amps, bias circuits, current mirrors, band gap references, voltage level detectors, ring oscillators, LDO, charge pumps are recommended.
- Device physics and process technology, especially as it applies to Analog/Mixed-signal designs.
- Scripting languages (perl, tcl, etc.) to enhance design automation, verification, and delivery is recommended.
- Post-Si debug from design perspective, including proposing tests and experiments, and reviewing results.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0149670 Austin
Back to top