Project Analyst Student
- Haifa, Israel
The a project analyst student will support planning, tracking & technical indicator systems for key programs with the goal of improving long term visibility and predictability and enabling data driven decision making. The project analyst student will partner with various project stakeholders and will provide them customer oriented planning solutions.
- Industrial and management engineering student (BSc) or MBA student.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels.
- Impeccable integrity.
- Flexibility and ability to work successfully in a dynamic team environment and cross sites.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, detail oriented, environment with multiple weekly deadlines.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of project management processes.
- Experience with project management software.
- Working knowledge of Excel includes pivot tables, functions & formulas.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Intern JR0128028 Haifa
Back to top