Project Analyst - student
- Haifa, Israel
Who we are?
Thunderbolt™ 3/USB4 is computer port nirvana - delivering two 4K displays, fast data, and quick notebook charging. It fulfills the promise of USB-C for single-cable docking and much more (External Graphics capability for thin and light laptops,...).
Thunderbolt 3/USB4 brings Thunderbolt on USB-C connector, supporting 40Gbps, creating one compact port that does it all.
Computer ports with Thunderbolt 3/USB4 provide 40Gbps Thunderbolt - double the speed of the previous generation, USB 3.1 10Gbps, and DisplayPort 1.4.
This Thunderbolt3/USB4 computer port connects to Thunderbolt devices, every display, and billions of USB devices. In Thunderbolt mode, a single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while supplying power.
Thunderbolt3 is the foundation of USB4 Specification - the future of the USB ports, making it more demanded than ever on all PCs!
More Speed. More Pixels. More Possibilities.
This is what we do - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLs_0wHcv4A
We are looking for a Project Analyst student to join the Client Connectivity Division (CCD) Program Management Office.
What's in it for you?
Opportunity to join a Division (CCD) supporting top-notch innovation in the world of PC connectivity, and a team that is developing "State of the Art" Project Management capabilities
Job Responsibilities/What will you do when you come to work?
CCD department, developing the Thunderbolt™ computer port is looking for Project and Business Analyst student
Business Analyst student is responsible for providing execution support across CCD organization:
- Own and develop different support tools, analysis and reports using BI methods, like PowerPivot
- Maintain projects planning/schedules and manage tracking activities.
Qualifications/what are we looking for?
- BSc./ MSc. Student for Industrial Engineering with at least 4 semesters till graduation
-Ability to work at least 25 hours a week.
- Computer Science technical orientation - an advantage
- Fluent English (both written and reading) - must
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on advanced knowledge in Excel (Pivot Tables, Database queries, Conditional formatting etc.) and MS Project
- VBA knowledge
- Python knowledge (scripts)
- SQL skills (Stored procedures writing, advanced querying)
- Good understanding of planning and tasks management
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work at least 25 hours (2.5 days) a week
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Intern JR0132397 Haifa
Back to top