Product Test Development Engineer
- Dalian, China
Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Development, evaluation, debug, and implementation of complex test programs.
• Development, testing, and qualification of new test hardware solutions.
• Leading and collaborating with cross-site or cross-functional teams to develop and implement complex test solutions.
• Leading world-wide working groups to align business processes, test programs, and methodologies.
• Leading and executing strategically significant test-related projects involving local and global stakeholders.
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
• Advanced C/C++ programming, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), and Unix/Linux skills
• Advanced data extraction and analysis skills
• Proven capability to lead cross-site or cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex test problems
• Must be self-directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment
• Fluent in both English and Mandarin
• 10+ years of work experience in NAND or NOR Flash memory product test program development
• Advanced understanding of Probe cell monitors and reliability flows
• Advanced understanding of semiconductor fabrication process flow, device physics, and reliability mechanisms
• Proven capability to take charge of situations and drive initiatives
• Proven competency and willingness to mentor less experienced test engineers
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
CN Experienced Hire JR0139020 Dalian
Back to top