Product Development Engineer - System Architecture
- Santa Clara, CA
The Data Center Manufacturing Engineering Group is looking for a motivated engineer to join the team to work in the highly challenging environment of product development across Intel's XEON product families!
In this role responsibilities include, although are not limited to:
- Ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp
- Making significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods
- Develop and debug complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- Create and test validation and production test hardware solutions
- Test, validate, modify and redesign circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- Analyze and evaluate component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
- Analyze early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities
- Create and apply concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints
- Autonomously plan and schedule own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 3+ years of experience in - OR - a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with
2+ years experience in:
- PC Architecture, System architecture
- General test methodologies: structural and functional test types on ATE testers
- OVM/Saola, RTL simulations, JTAG/TAP (IEEE 1149) and DFT techniques
- UNIX and/or DOS and data analysis via Excel and/or JMP
- One or more high level programming languages (i.e., PYTHON, C++, PERL)
- HVM test methodologies, DFx features and basic software programming
- 1+ years experience with ATE tool platforms
*By applying to this posting your resume and profile will become visible to Intel Recruiters and will allow them to consider you for current and future job openings aligned with the skills and positions mentioned above.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US JR0133782 Santa Clara
Back to top