Product Development Engineer
Product Development Engineer for IC (Integrated Circuits) products. Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of IC products from feasibility stage through mass production ramp. Makes significant contributions to design, development and validation of circuits' testability. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Develops and debugs complex software programs (IC test programs) to convert design validation vectors and drive complex ATE (Automated Test Equipment). Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions. Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee product margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates product specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of product requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability. Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities. Creates and applies concepts for optimizing product's quality and cost constraints. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, root cause investigation & develops solutions to problems.
In this position, you will be responsible for Data Centric products (Server/SOC/ASIC) test development. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Collaborating with design and product development engineers to deliver Design-for-Test (DFT) solutions;
• Participating in DFT development like DFT architecture definition and test plans definition;
• Responsible for Verilog and/or VHDL test bench creation and/or debug, test writing, Register Transfer Level (RTL) simulation, Gate Level Simulation (GLS), analog simulation, performance validation, VTPSim (Verilog* test pattern simulator), silicon debug on tester (or on other platform like system level);
• Developing highly optimized test vectors by using state-of-the-art vector conversion tool and methods;
• Developing, integrating and optimizing test program through characterization and other techniques;
• Developing or designing test hardware (for example test interface unit/load board);
• Managing silicon debug to check out all the structural and functional tests;
• Qualifying new products and performing detailed test program analysis to ensure product startup with low Defect per Million (DPM), low test time, good yield and meeting other product health indicators before passing over to factory product engineering group for high volume manufacturing.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
CN Experienced Hire JR0120961 Shanghai
Back to top