Process/Device Integration Engineer
- Albuquerque, NM
Non-Volatile Memory Process, Integration and Yield engineers are responsible for leading research and development in order to architect, develop and deliver leading edge non-volatile memory technologies to high volume manufacturing.
- They contribute to defining process and device architectures, technology collateral as well as develop scaling paths for leading edge memory technologies.
- The scope includes development of new types of process and device architectures involving novel materials, structures and integration schemes to deliver industry leadership in density, performance, reliability and cost.
- They collaborate with technology development partners in defining goals, developing the vision, aligning strategy and driving fast paced silicon development to meet aggressive technology node cadences.
- In addition they work closely with the product and system teams to ensure seamless integration of the memory components into Intel's system products as well as with the manufacturing Fabs to ensure a seamless technology transfer and ramp to support the full envelope of component and system products.
- MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in process development and integration or yield analysis.
- You should have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the following areas: -
- o Direct experiences in yield, integration, device or process engineering organizations. -
- o Data extraction and analysis skills, and well versed in DOE principles. -
- o Understanding of device physics in deciphering parametric data and understanding of fundamental integration and yield issues for key modules and critical device parameters.
- Experience integrating novel material systems into semiconductor devices or memory devices
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0110503 Albuquerque
Back to top