Process & Equipment Engineer
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Malaysia. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
- Continuous improvement to improve Die Prep and Test equipment and process performance to meet Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost indicators' goal to support Intel products ramp.
- Partner with respective Technology Development site and other factories counterpart to develop, startup, improve and define the critical equipment and process parameters to enable a successful startup and ramp of the factory
- Attend to escalation from Equipment Supervisor / Shift MT and troubleshoot the hard down machines from the area where you are assigned to.
- Perform detail investigation and problem solving data analysis to ensure equipment / tool is up and ready to support production
- Align to product roadmap and build plan requirement, proactively work on collaterals ordering and tool fungibility qualification across links to support capacity ramp.
Junior (0-2 years)
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant Engineering degree.
- Knowledge in equipment tool install will be an added advantage.
Experienced (3 years+)
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge on tool and equipment installation and qualification for Die Prep and Tester / Test equipment will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience required
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY JR0145395 Kulim
Back to top