Process Engineer Contract Employee
AZFSM is looking for highly motivated individuals with strong technical background and capabilities to sustain, ramp, and transfer new technologies using state of the art equipment and materials. They will drive rapid continuous improvements in safety, quality, yield, reliability, cost, process stability/capability, and productivity while maintaining rigorous CE! (Copy exactly) and best tool matching within the Intel factory network. Job duties include sustaining ownership of day-to-day operations, equipment troubleshooting and mentoring technicians across all shifts to deliver best-in-class results for tool availability, cycle time, defects and parametric performance. Hands-on participation with frequent factory floor presence is expected. The job also includes developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools as well as developing strategy to prevent the problem from recurring in future. Transfers process to high volume manufacturing and provide support in new factory start-up as well as install and qualification of the new production lines.
Process Engineers design and plan the layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, painting, plating, and other material processing operations. Plans sequence of operations and specifies procedures for cutting, shaping, and otherwise preparing basic material, exercising judgment in compromising between conflicting requirements, economic evaluation of methods, and operator effectiveness and comfort. Conducts tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, specific gravity, pressure, and viscosity. Establishes and submits processing requirements to be met in designing and acquiring processing equipment. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Behavioral traits for this position include:
- Good communication skills
- Team building skills
- Commitment to safety
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work cross teams
- The candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelors , Masters in Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Applied Mechanics, Physics, Applied Physics, Solid State Physics, Microelectronic Engineering, Nanotechnology or related field.
- Must be able to work modified shifts as needed to support Intel business needs. May be required to temporarily relocate to another Intel site for technology transfer training
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 1+ year experience with design of experiment (DOE) principles
- 2+ year experience in data analysis (examples include: JMP, SPC, MATLAB, Mathematica)
- 1+ year experience in one or more semiconductor processes (Thin Films, Diffusion, Planar, Implant, Litho, Etch and/or Metrology)
- 1+ year experience will multi-chamber single wafer etch /clean processes and equipment (Fluids, Chemicals, robotics, pneumatics, electronics, plasma etch)
- 1+ year experience in defect reduction and failure analysis techniques
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intel Contract Employee JR0125415 Phoenix
Back to top