Process and Equipment Engineer
In this position, you will be responsible to improve the process and equipment performance of Die Prep and Test Module in our organisation. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Continuous improvement to improve Die Prep and Test equipment and process performance to meet Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost indicators' goal to support Intel products ramp.
- Partner with respective Technology Development site and other factories counterpart to develop, startup, improve and define the critical equipment and process parameters to enable a successful startup and ramp of the factory
- Attend to escalation from Equipment Supervisor / Shift MT and troubleshoot the hard down machines from the area where you are assigned to.
- Perform detail investigation and problem solving data analysis to ensure equipment / tool is up and ready to support production
- Align to product roadmap and build plan requirement, proactively work on collaterals ordering and tool fungibility qualification across links to support capacity ramp.
- Able to lead and provide coaching and training to sustaining and manufacturing workforce to improve their technical competency
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and lead a small team of workers to support factory tool and equipment install to meet critical schedule.
Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering.
Extensive knowledge on tool and equipment installation and qualification for Die Prep and Tester / Test equipment will be an added advantage
Minimum 5 years working experience in related field required
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY Experienced Hire JR0123293 Kulim
Back to top