IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for process and equipment engineer position which is frequently available at Intel Chengdu. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Develop new or modified process formulations, define processing or handling equipment requirements and critical specifications, review product requirements and processing techniques applied in the manufacturing process, introduce new technology and qualify new equipment to achieve volume ramping target, comply and evaluate production data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications. Meanwhile may conceive and plan projects involving definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development of new or improved processes in material handling, thermal control, vision analysis, data processing and device physics, and work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automation , Material Science or related major.
- Good English communication skill on oral, writing and presentation, can apply English in daily work
- Be able to deep dive into technical challenges, clear logic thinking and good at problem solving.
- Strong sense of ownership and teamwork
- Hands-on participation experience on Mechanical handling, Electrical control, Thermal solution, and/or Vision application are preferred
- Knowledge in data mining, data analysis (PCS, SPC, etc ) and DOE methodology are preferred
- Knowledge in computer science, programming (VB, C, C++, C#, Python...etc.), database/SQL are preferred
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
CN JR0139563 Chengdu Technology and Manufacturing