Principal Process Engineer (Ex-Pat)
Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is hiring experienced Process Development Engineers in the following process areas: Dry Etch, Thin Films CVD/ALD, Wet Cleans, Metrology / Defect Inspection, and Diffusion to help develop world class semiconductor manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering leading edge process capability, yield, cost and manufacturability. This will involve exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet challenging program goals.
Job responsibilities include:
- Defining roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for a new technology process.
- Defining and establishing flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module.
- Selecting and developing material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity and manufacturability requirements.
- Leading and conducting process, equipment and material development projects with equipment and material suppliers. This will involve exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet challenging program goals.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Working effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Driving improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem solving tools.
- Establishing process control systems for the process module.
- Training production/receiving process engineers in high volume factories.
- Transferring processes to high volume manufacturing and providing support in new factory startup.
- Domestic and International travel, as necessary to support job responsibilities
PhD degree (or MS) in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or an equivalent field. 10 years of experience in semiconductor process and/or equipment development.
Recognized industry leader with demonstrated track record including relevant technical publications and/or patents
Demonstrated experience as internal / external spokesperson regarding technology or strategy.
Demonstrated experience with executive presentations
Demonstrate experience with technical problem solving skills, with multitasking
Demonstrated experience working with external and internal partners, including leading edge semiconductor equipment and/or materials manufacturers.
A fast learner, able to adapt to the culture and the technology
Must be flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Experienced Hire JR0060277 Santa Clara
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top