Principal Engineer Standard Cell Pathfinding, DTCO
The Std Cell Team is part of the Advanced Design in Logic Technology Development. Its main charter is in pathfinding, development and optimization of std cell layout architectures and circuit content to enable best-in-class IP and product design on all generations of Intel technology.
- As a technical lead of this team, you are responsible for leading the std cell pathfinding activities with active collaboration with process technologists, product design stake holders, and EDA vendors to achieve best-in-class cell/block level PPA and competitive EoU through DTCO.
- You will also be responsible for leading the std cell benchmarking and competitive analysis activities and driving technology enhancements for FIP leadership.
- Other responsibilities include (but not limited to) supporting test-chip planning and Si validation of std cells to track yield, Vmin and power/performance.
- Experience in EDA tool/flow/methodology, product and IP developments are strongly preferred.
- Ph.D. or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience in std cell design, silicon implementation, and/or process technology.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Experienced Hire JR0115939 Hillsboro
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top