Pre-Silicon Verification Student for Data Center Group
- Jerusalem, Israel
Our team delivers state of the art technologies.
Want to get your hands on Intel's most leading edge Ethernet IP products?
As a Student Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of functional validation environments to verify the design meets the architecture requirements.
You will create verification plans for RTL validation, define and implement simulation models.
You will work closely with Architecture and RTL designers on verifying the functionality correctness of the design.
You will learn object and aspect oriented methodologies.
Student towards B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week in regular business hours
- Good communication and/or interaction skills among groups inside and outside of Israel
- Additional qualifications would be an added advantage:
- Experience in development in integrated software and/or hardware environment
- Knowledge in Very Large Scale Integration VLSI design and/or verification
- Experience in developing Register Transfer Level RTL validation environment
- Experience in working with Verilog/Specman/SystemVerilog
- Familiarity with Computer Networking Concepts
- Experience in Chip logical validation concepts and methodologies
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
IL Intern JR0118916 Jerusalem
Back to top