Pre-silicon Verification Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
In this role you will work on key manageability IP that goes into all Intel server products and is used by cloud customers to diagnose problems in their data centers.
Key responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Develop pre-Silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements
- Create test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests
- Analyze and use results to modify testing
In addition to the qualifications below, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness to work closely with various chip design disciplines and cross site teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, self-directed and work effectively both independently and in a team environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field and 6+ years of industry experience - OR - a Master's of Science degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field and 4+ years of industry experience.
7+ years of experience in:
- Solid verification
- Creating and optimizing the complex validation environment and generating focused and random test cases, analyzing coverage and debugging failure cases
- Developing end to end checking solutions
5+ years of experience in/with:
- Performing IP and/or SoC functional validation
- Using System Verilog
2+ years of experience in/with:
- Using scripting languages in design automation using languages such as TCL, Perl, JSON, Python
- Jasper Gold based formal verification
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0143433 Santa Clara
Back to top