Pre-silicon Validation Manager
- Marlborough, MA
Come and join Intel's Xeon Performance Group (XPG), developing a ground breaking high performance custom SOC.
- Join a talented team, in the product lifecycle during the design and execution (EXE) phase.
- Innovation in system to achieve performance across a broad scope of system components including computing (core/un-core), interconnect (on-die, on-MCP, off-MCP), silicon technologies, packaging, reliability and system software.
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited:
- Set the direction and priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance
- Lead the SoC pre-Si validation team whose responsibilities include validation of IPs, subsystem, and SOC level design
- Lead/manage definition of validation strategy and plans, methodology, test environment, and execution for SoC and subsystem/IP validation
- Work closely with the logic, integration, and physical design teams to deliver a converged, fully validated design through tape-out
- Ensure the design meets the specifications
- Evaluate existing validation IP/collateral to make reuse/new design decisions and create IP agreements with providing organizations
- Hire, develop, and evaluate, and mentor validation engineers
- Review and direct technical aspects of engagement with contingent workforce
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree Electrical/Computer Engineering and 10 + years of experience in/with: - SoC and IP Validation.
You will have 3+ years of experience managing engineers and leading a team, including:
- Hands-on relevant technical experience in IP and SOC level validation
- Lead validation of IPs and/or SOC from spec to tape-in including setting validation strategy, creating test bench and components, defining test plan, writing tests, debugging, coverage and analysis
- UVM/OVM testbench
- Understand tools, flows, and SOC methodologies for validation
- Set objectives and goals, schedules, and staging plans
- Track execution progress and enabling the team
- Performance management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with both internal and external teams/customers is expected
- Ability to mentor other engineers and technically guide them
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Facilitator of direct and open communication, diversity of opinion, and debate
- Capable of working in a high performing team to deliver the results required from the organization
- Experience with emulation
- Experience working with Contingent Workers.
- Experience in with global aspects of SOC design and integration and validation such as DFT, DFD, clocks, reset, fuse, power management, etc.
- Ability to work independently and at different levels of abstraction
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0138731 Hudson
Back to top