CO Salary Range: USD 111,000.00 - 166,390.00 per year
XEON & Networking Engineering( XNE) team is looking to hire a Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer to their team. In this role your responsibilities will include, although not limited to:
- Lead the Pre-Si validation in various functional areas of a SOC or IP
- Define Pre-Si validation plans, leveraging various validation platforms including but not limited to Simulation and FPGA
- Develop test bench infrastructure and validation content
- Coordinate with other team members to align on expectations and dependencies for deliverables
- Collaborate with design and architecture teams to align on feature scoping, staging of feature development, and validation coverage
Candidate must possess the minimum qualifications to be considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Qualifications :
Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or related field with 4+ years of industry experience - OR - a Master's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or related field with 3+ years of industry experience.
Your experience should be in the following:
- RTL design validation experience including developing unit or system level test benches and test plan creation
- Developing test bench components such as monitors, scoreboard/checkers, and bus functional models (BFMs)
- Proficient in HDL such as Verilog/OVM (and/or UVM)/System Verilog
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with Security validation
- Experience with Embedded Software/Firmware (C/C++)
- Experience with validating CPU based flows
- Familiarity with hardware design flows (EDA) and tools: CDC, Lint, Synthesis, Logic Equivalence Checking, Timing
- Experience with developing FPGA and Emulation-based validation platforms
Inside this Business Group
Xeon and Networking Engineering (XNE) focuses on the development and integration of XEON and Networking SOC's and critical IP's sustain Intels Xeon and 5G networking roadmap.
US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Massachusetts, Hudson;US, Pennsylvania, Allentown;US, Texas, Austin
Intel Corporation will require all new U.S. employees to be fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law. Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here US Experienced Hire JR0154236 Fort Collins XEON & Networking Engineering (XNE)