Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer
The Graphics and Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) Division, within the IAGS (Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software) Supergroup, is responsible for design and development of Graphics, Media and Display IPs as well as discrete Graphics SoCs (GPUs), targeting both Client Device and Datacenter markets. The GTCHE organization is at the center of Intel's push into the discrete Graphics SoCs market segment targeting next-generation applications such as High-performance Exascale computing, Deep learning / training, Cloud Graphics, Media analytics, High-end gaming, etc.
In this position you will be part of a world-class Silicon design organization working with a team of highly talented engineers working on cutting-edge IP/SoC architectures, advanced Silicon design and process technologies, with tremendously exciting opportunities for industry-leading engineering innovations.
- Build and develop validation test plans and test scenarios to prove the correctness of the design
- Development of validation components for a simulation based environment, bus functional models, trackers, checkers, scoreboards, and testbenches
- Building and delivery of an RTL model of the design - Performing and debugging simulations
- Development of functional coverage and achieving coverage goals - Identifying and driving to closure of bugs
- Developing methodologies and capabilities, and driving process improvements
- Working closely with design engineers, micro-architects, and other team members to ensure high quality of test plans, functional coverage, and tests
- Ability to deliver high-quality output against deadlines and able to work effectively in a cross-site team environment
Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering with 2-8 years of relevant industry experience.
- Good knowledge of digital logic design, IP/SoC architecture and microarchitecture.
- Experience in OVM/UVM environment, developing testplans/testbenches, C-based transactors, and writing/debugging assembly based tests.
- Experience with advanced verification techniques such as formal and assertions a plus.
- Experience using an interpretive language such as Perl, Python or Ruby.
- Experience in C or C++ programming a plus.
- Experience in Post-Si bring-up is a big plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills, and creative in problem solving.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IN JR0139698 Bangalore
Back to top