Pre-Silicon Power Management Validation
- Hillsboro, OR
Come join Intel's Devices Development Group organization in Pre-Silicon Validation. In this role you will be working as part of a pre-silicon validation team for future Intel SoCs or IPs.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Validation of a Power Management IP or feature, either directly or at the system level
- Creating plans and tests for validating portions of a complex microarchitecture using written specs, RTL code, Firmware, and other tests as a guide
- Learning the architecture, microarchitecture, and Power Management flows by debugging failures to the root cause
- Developing and utilizing various debug and validation tools and/or methodologies to implement validation plans with the goal being to ensure a solid design
- Participating in the debug of failures on silicon and developing new testing strategies to detect these failures on RTL models
- Engaging with IP providers and customers to define, develop and deliver necessary infrastructure and address issues found during execution
- Developing tools and methods to streamline PM IP development, PM HW/FW integration, and SOC integration to deliver highest quality design in shortest time possible- Developing debug tools and validation software
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or Electrical/Computer Engineering and 4+ years of industry experience - OR - a Masters degree in Computer Science, or Electrical/Computer Engineering and 3+ years of industry experience
3+ years of experience with:
- Reading and interpreting technical specs and Register Transfer Level (RTL) code
- Power Management IP, PM Firmware, or PM SoC development, verification, or integration using Verilog/SystemVerilog/OVM/UVM
- Writing validation plans and software to implement those validation plans
1+ years of experience with:
- UNIX or Linux
- Power Management computer architecture
1+ years of experience with:
- Python, C++ and/or Verilog* programming
3 years of experience with:
- Validation or testing experience, especially in a silicon design team
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0139318 Hillsboro
Back to top