Intel Power Architecture and Technologies (IPAT) group is looking f or a Pre-Silicon Firmware Verification Engineer to join their team. In this position, the candidate will be working as part of a pre-silicon power management firmware verification team for current and next generation Client SOC Products.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating test environments, checker strategies, and test generators for verification of embedded power management firmware in the SOC
- Creating modeling of Hardware/Platform components for a pre-silicon simulation environment
- Developing and utilizing various software tools and/or methodologies with the goal to ensure highly functional firmware
- Coordinating and working with firmware developers, Power Management Architecture, Platform Simulation, and SOC integration teams
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/ Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of experience. Or a Master's degree with 3+ years of experience.
In addition, you should have experience in the following:
- High degree of comfort with reading and interpreting technical specs, Firmware, and Register Transfer Level (RTL) code
- Experience with Unit Testing and TDD
- Verification experience in a pre-silicon SOC design team or post-silicon validation team
- Creation of IP modeling in a simulation environment
- Strong Software development skills, and Object Oriented Programming experience
- Proficiency in C++ and Advanced SW development skills - Clean Code principles, Test Driven Development
- Highly developed debug skills
- Good understanding of Computer Architecture; Power Management fundamentals is a bonus
- Experience with Firmware/Embedded Firmware development or verification is a bonus
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0155311 Hillsboro Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software