Pre silicon verification Lead
- Ramat Gan, Israel
We are looking for a verification engineer with leading skills to join our team that responsible for developing a pre-Silicon functional verification Environment & tests to verify that the system will meet design requirements.
we're looking for an excellent engineer that will lead our new SOC project, that'll include, developing dedicated verification environments and tools, while driving a complex process of exercising and debugging the design to verify its logical correctness.
These environments are developed using unique, state-of-the-art languages and tools, and advanced software engineering methodologies.
Various validation techniques are used, such as simulation and digital verification, while offering a unique Hardware-Software experience.
In addition to various tools, languages and validation methodologies, engineers will develop expertise with Intel Architecture and Micro Architecture and will be deeply involved in the process of defining new Intel features
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Pre-silicon verification lead position and that this position may not be available at this time.
- BSC or MSC degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 8 years of experience in development verification environment and/or SOC verification
- Proven leading skills , and ability to lead a group of 4-8 people.
- Knowledge in VLSI design and/or verification
- Experience in working with Verilog* and SystemVerilog (UVM - a major advantage)
- Familiarity with CPU architecture/assembly - major advantage
- Familiarity with SOC verification (UART, Tens , I2C , USB , etc.) - major advantage
- Experience in Chip logical validation concepts and methodologies, Timing analysis, Power optimization - major advantage
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
IL Experienced Hire JR0145171 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top