Power Telemetry Tool Intern
- Santa Clara, CA
This internship is for a Power Telemetry Tool intern.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Minimum Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school-work/ classes/ research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with:
- knowledge of computer architecture.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
6 months of experience with:
- Power management or performance analysis preferred.
- Experience with graphics accelerators (CUDA, etc.) is preferred.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0133448 Santa Clara
Back to top