Power Management IP Microarchitect/Designer
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Oversee definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development
- Determine architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Define module interfaces/formats for simulation
- Perform logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, register transfer level coding, and simulation for SoCs
- Contribute to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits
- Perform all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyze equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results
- Review vendor capability to support development
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate the following traits:
- Highly proactive, self-motivated, result oriented and goal driven
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passionate, dynamic, self-driven and out-reaching
- Willingness to work in highly cross-cultural, cross-disciplinary and cross-geographic locations
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and 9+ years of industry experience - OR - a Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and 6+ years of industry experience.
7+ years of experience in:
- Design, Architecture and Microarchitecture phases of IP/SoC
- IP/SoC Architecture/micro-architecture/design.
- Workload analysis, use case analysis performance and power optimizations, explorations and analysis.
- Architectural modeling of power, performance characteristics of complex IPs and SoCs
- ASIC design flow, EDA tools, Pre/Post Silicon validation process, low power methodologies
- SoC architectures for Mobile and Computing devices and platforms
- interacting and influencing software and driver/firmware developers to optimize PnP
- HDL and SV based design and verification tools and flows
- Working in cross-functional teams and root cause analysis
1+ years of experience in:
- CPU, DDR, IO systems, accelerators
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0140478 Hudson
Back to top