Post Silicon Validation Engineer
It's more than Validation, It's intel's Validation!
As a Validation Engineer at FV IDC, you will have a meaningful effect on the next generation processors, working shoulder to shoulder with the Design and Architecture teams. Get ready to function as a technological detective to solve highly challenging puzzles and drive Intel's core products to the max. Responsibilities: A unique opportunity to be a part of a team that defines, create and execute SoC pre & post silicon validation plans for cutting edge pre-production CPU products. You will be required to see the big picture, take part in validation strategy definition and be responsible for high quality Client products. #FV_HIRING
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/ Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Chipset integrated circuit testing and high-volume manufacturing experience would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record of creating and implementing integrated, multi-discipline solutions
- Ability to work in unstructured environments and to initiate and drive new model path finding activity from ambiguity (concepts) to clarity (defined direction and development)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, effective listening and influencing skills that result in strong working partnerships across organization boundaries
- Knowledge of Si process/test domains
- Experience in: FPGA, Emulation/Prototyping, Pre Si or Post Si validation, Logic Design, Integration, Complex Debug
- Knowledge in: Graphics, Display, PCIE, Memory, Security, Power management, SoC, HW/SW integration.
- Strong lab skills with hands on experience in system testing and debug.
- Drivers or firmware development is an advantage
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
ILExperienced HireJR0154006HaifaInfrastructure and Platform Solutions Group