Join Intel's Engineering Group as an Electrical Validation Engineer, focusing on power-delivery/integrity post-Si validation.
Our goal is to ensure that Intel CPU and PCH are of highest quality and performance, allowing our customers to build the best platforms in the market.
In this challenging role, your job responsibility includes but is not limited to:
• Develop and implement electrical validation strategy for CPU power delivery IPs (e.g. Linear VR, Switching VR ...)
• Perform silicon and platform debug to root cause issues and enable robust design fixes
• Develop validation scripts using Si DFX features and platform hooks
• Optimize Si features and settings to provide the best performance
• Use lab equipment for measurement and characterization, while writing software to automate and increase the speed of data collection
• Interact with cross functional teams to provide electrical health assessment (Arch, Design, Pre-Si Validation, Post-Si Validation, Testing and manufacturing, and others)
• Develop architectural requirements of the next projects' validation features
- 3 years of experience in post silicon validation \ analog validation or board design or analog or mixed-signal circuit design.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering\Science
- Lab measurement experience is an advantage
- SW experience, especially experience with Python is an advantage
Inside this Business Group
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.
IL College Grad JR0158797 Haifa Intel Validation Engineering