Post Silicon Debug Tools Engineer
- Haifa, Israel
Engineer in the Functional Validation (FV) group, responsible to validate Intel's processors and platforms. The group is part of "Intel Validation Engineering" (iVE) department, responsible for the quality and qualification of Intel products.
The team develop and enable Debug Tools which are being used in Intel labs to debug Intel HW/FW products.
As a Debug Tools enabling Engineer you will work with Intel's state of the art debug tools. The tools are using Intel designed features that were developed to debug microprocessors silicon.
The work involve engagement with the HW architecture and design teams to define the Debug features, develop, enable, and validate the debug tool that will exercise those HW debug capabilities.
The engineer will develop and validate debug tool, mostly written in Python. He will validate the HW DFD (Design For Debug) capabilities in pre-silicon and post silicon environments.
- Bachelor of Science degree or Master of Science degree in Electrical/Computer Engineer or Computer Science
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proven track record of creating and implementing integrated multidiscipline solutions
- Ability to work in unstructured environments and to initiate and drive new model path finding activity from ambiguity concepts to clarity defined direction and development
- Exceptional interpersonal communication relationship management effective listening and influencing skills that result in strong working partnerships across organization boundaries
- Good knowledge in English language: verbal and written
- Experience in Python development
- Experience in SW-HW development
- Experience in lab equipment with hands on experience in system testing/validation/debug
- Familiarity with CPU architecture
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Experienced Hire JR0144139 Haifa
Back to top