As a Platform Engineering Deployment Lead, you will be responsible for proactive management of all aspects of the development of discrete graphics board products targeted for the High-Performance Compute (HPC) & Data Center systems. Lead the development of new discrete graphics products based on Intel's discrete graphics chips. In this role you will oversee the design of Data Center graphics cards that integrate into a Data Center System. You will drive the planning and execution through all stages of design from the initial architecture through to production and system deployment. You will also interact with the product marketing, SoC teams, and all platform teams that are integral to the launch of the products. In addition, you may work with key OEM/ODM partners in support of their designs.
The work will also include, but are not limited to:
- Working with design and validation teams, you shall understand the key attributes critical for successful deployment of designs to ODMs and OEMs.
- Oversee and execute on the documentation and soft collateral of these designs to enable successful deployment of designs to internal and external users of these designs
- Deliver effective presentation to executives
- You shall assist the customer support teams in training and in deploying designs to key customers
- This role will require global travel, potentially for extended periods, to meet with internal teams and external customers
The successful candidate shall have demonstrated a successful track record of working with customers and design teams to develop design collateral and/or training. Experience having delivered this training to customers is a key asset. The market segments served by discrete graphics are fast moving so the successful candidate shall demonstrate a high level of comfort with change and change management.
Minimum skills and experience r equired :
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
You should have 7+ years of experience in the following:
- Semiconductor industry, in a research or hardware development environment
- Developing design collateral for high-performance PCB designs. (Design guides, training modules etc.)
- Willing to global travel to meet internal teams and with external customers
Advantages that will make you stand out:
- Working with external customers / ODMs
- Experience in key discrete graphics technology areas such as: GDDR memory, PCIe, USB, display, graphics etc.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here CA Experienced Hire JR0156457 Toronto Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software