PAE System Engineering ODM Engagement - Technical Project Manager
- Taipei, Taiwan
Are you passionate about computer graphics and disrupting the industry with your innovations? Working with leading engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture?
Do you love collaborating with diverse teams, customers, and design partners to help achieve best-in-class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our IAGS organization has opportunities for you. In IAGS we deliver Intel's integrated and discrete GPUs, which include 3D graphics, multimedia/video, 4K+ display, and parallel computing technologies. Our Platform Architecture and Engineering (PAE) team drives the platform solutions for Intel's entry into market segments served by high performance discrete graphics processors and hardware. Successful entry into these markets requires partnerships and joint development with key ODM design partners.
The Discrete Graphics Platform Architecture and Engineering team is hiring multiple roles with diverse expertise in our TW office. As a member of this team we are looking for expertise in the area of Technical Project Management.
The PAE ODM engagement team shall be responsible for proactive management of all aspects of the development of discrete graphics boards and systems with our ODM partners. You will provide project and issue management oversight. The role of CM/ODM Technical Project Manager will work closely with Global GSM organization to seek and support the qualification of ODM and EMS providers: including drafting SOW, outlining service capabilities and determining appropriate SLA for all contracted services. With established providers, the role of the CM/ODM lead is to lead work with our design and manufacturing partners to ensure they are technically ready and capable to plan, build and test our graphics products. In this role you shall oversee the design and manufacturing strategy and planning for new graphics cards with our partners. You shall drive the planning and execution through production and deployment of new designs. You shall interact with the product marketing, SOC teams, and all platform teams that are integral to the launch of the products.
The work will include:
- Program management of the graphics card production
- Establish, manage, monitor and optimize project processes and KPIs
- Work with product marketing teams and engineering on product launch plans
- Work with critical engineering partnering groups across intel such as product engineering, packaging, etc.
- Establish relationships with Contract Manufacturing and ODM suppliers.
- Support deployment with key ODM/OEM customers
- Work closely with GSM functions and other internal stakeholder teams
This is a key position within the Intel PAE organization. The successful candidate shall have demonstrated a successful track record of working with customers and design teams to advanced system products. Experience having worked directly with ODMs and/or customers is a key asset. The market segments served by discrete graphics are fast moving the successful candidate shall demonstrate a high level of comfort with change and change management.
Good knowledge of Discrete Graphics with:
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management.
- Management of EMS provider and ODMs: contract design, manufacturing, component procurement and cost engineering
- Regulatory and compliance management for consumer electronics
- Global management of geographically diverse functions
- Demonstrated ability to deploy products into partner channel markets
- Willingness to travel for external and internal business needs.
- Proven track record in Vendor management and systematic KPI performance evaluation
- Motivated and willing to learn. Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team environment Knowledge of Intel Client PC technologies are assets.
- Working with outsourced design services and manufacturing functions
- Experienced in the delivery of discrete graphics add-in cards or discrete graphics systems to production.
- PMP certification an asset.
- Experience in managing product delivery through Agile processes an advantage.
- Experience in New Product Introduction: from early prototyping to production.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
TW JR0141665 Taipei
Back to top