Packaging R&D Engineer Intern
- Phoenix, AZ
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
This is an internship and compensation will be given accordingly based on candidate education level and internship duration.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- PhD student pursuing a degree in one of the following majors: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- 6 months research background in optical design and algorithm development.
- Programming using C++, Matlab and LabVIEW
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0125504 Phoenix
Back to top