Operations Technical Program Manager
At Intel, technology for the year 2025 is being developed. As an Operations Program Manager, you will ensure these amazing new products and technologies are transferred seamlessly to our manufacturing partners on time and on budget. Employing thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures, you will plan and manage these programs or projects to meet established objectives or goals. In other words, you will get the job done.
You'll drive multiple programs simultaneously and work with key stakeholders to identify and implement lowest cost/risk solutions. You'll assess risk, identify issues, and work cross-organizationally to resolve problems. The ability to synthesize complex information into clear messages that get delivered through internal and external communications channels is critical. This role will incorporate business unit customer requirements into operations manufacturing plans. You will be interacting with engineering, third party suppliers, technical leads, and finance. Strong stakeholder management skills are key.
Responsibilities may include:
- Identifying tasks, determining dependencies, and identifying and assigning specific resources
- Getting task effort and duration estimates from team members
- Creating and tracking the project schedule
- Solving a wide range of challenges and completing tasks in ensuring a seamless transition from development to manufacturing
- Managing CMs on regular and special build requests, and status of execution at CM
- Communicating expectations to team members
- Assessing risk and identifying issues
- Monitoring progress against the schedule
- Coordinating resources with other functions
- Providing additional FMEA and process engineering knowledge to help the operations team where required
- Assisting with decisions around capital and line efficiency projects
- Understanding of the overall process yields and driving cross functional teams for root cause and resolution
- BS with 6 years of experience and/or MS with 4 years of experience in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 4 years' experience working with opto-mechanical technologies and/or hardware products.
- 4 years of experience in excellent project management skills
- 4 years of experience in process engineering or NPI Engineering preferably in optics or opto-mechanical discipline
Intel® Silicon Photonics Product Division (SPPD) is at the forefront of silicon photonics integration. Since announcing the world's first hybrid silicon laser nearly a decade ago, our team continues to lead the industry with cutting-edge technology and efficient, scalable high-volume manufacturing. Our dedication to advanced development ensures that Intel Silicon Photonics continues to drive future data center bandwidth growth with smaller form factors and higher speeds, from 100G today to 400G and beyond tomorrow. We are looking for great talent to accelerate this journey, so if you are interested in joining our leading organization, then we want to hear from you!
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0107451 Santa Clara
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top