OpenCL Compiler Developer
In this position you will be a part of the compiler development team. Responsibilities include:
- Design and development of OpenCL and related compiler components.
- Analysis of produced AST and LLVM IR, whole program analysis implementation.
- Performance optimizations of OpenCL stack for Intel hardware
- Candidate must have a Master's or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. A bachelor degree with at least 2 years of experience is also been considered.
- Solid knowledge base and experience in the following areas: C or C programing, algorithm & data structures, compiler theory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly communicate technical details and concept.
- Knowledge of C 11 and higher.
- Experience with compiler design, LLVM.
- Familiarity with OpenCL/CUDA/SYCL.
- Proven track record of analyzing and solving complex technical problems.
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
CN JR0096525 Shanghai
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top