One MKL Algorithm Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR
In this role, you will develop software libraries of mathematical algorithms highly optimized for underlying hardware architectures as the primary job function; Designs, develops, optimizes, debugs, tests, and maintains complex software for mathematical, scientific, engineering and artificial intelligence applications, as well as related system software, software development tools, test tools, applications, drivers, and user interfaces. May work directly with hardware design teams to influence architectures and companies and communities developing mathematical, scientific, and engineering applications or software tools supporting these. Requires programming proficiency in several languages, strong knowledge of computer architecture and a solid mathematical background.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school-work/ classes/ research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
8+ years of experience with the following technical areas :
- Numerical Analysis/Computational Math knowledge or coursework that includes dense and sparse linear algebra.
- Programming in C++ or FORTRAN.
- Programming in Linux or Windows environments
- Programming with OpenMP, TBB or in parallel environments
- Optimizing code to achieve high performance for either CPUs or GPUs
- Programming in X86 assembly language, compiler intrinsic or coursework on machine architectures.
- Programming in OpenCL
- Experience with Intel software development tools compilers, Intel MKL, performance profilers.
- Experience debugging code in HPC environments.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, Washington, Multiple Cities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0139579 Hillsboro
Back to top