NVM Reliability R&D Engineer
Microelectronic Quality Reliability Engineers provide project management, product, process design/development and sustaining support for integrated circuit or semiconductor assemblies, various other electronic components, sub systems and/or completed units. Responsible for physical understanding, model prediction and enhancement of quality & reliability for advanced products, transistor, interconnect, assembly/package and testing process. Defines Si/assembly/package qualification requirement and responsible for product qualification or technology certification. Defines/develops and conducts stress tests, DFX requirements and research on individual technology components as well as integrated circuit/products. Develop cost effective production monitoring and screening schemes to ensure process is stable and products meet committed quality & reliability performance.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/ or work experience.
The candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Minimum 2+ years of experience in the following:
• semiconductor device physics, materials science, probability and statistics, circuit design, semiconductor processing, and quantum physics
• programming (C or C++, PERL or Python)
• Experimental design, execution, analysis, interpretation and synthesis
• Experience with a range of analytical lab test equipment such as Logic analyzer/oscilloscopes, semiconductor parametric analyzer (CV-IV), memory testers, SEM/TEM/IREM.
• Experience in non-volatile memories, especially product or reliability
• Experience with reliability failure statistics, physics, or failure mechanisms.
• CMOS transistor level circuit design, semiconductor device physics, memory reliability, interconnect reliability, computer or digital systems, or board level design.
• Semiconductor fabrication process, packaging assembly, and/or board system technology operation
• Experience with statistical analysis packages (e.g. R, JMP or Minitab)
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0116491 Albuquerque
Back to top