NSG Construction and Materials Manager
The NSG Construction and Materials Manager will oversee and manage the supply chain relationship between Intel and our construction subcontractors. Additionally, this position will manage the construction logistics program as well as ensuring that the construction program is not constrained by construction material flow to the site.
The candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expertise in construction methods and techniques across multi-discipline scopes of work. Understanding of construction contracting and the development of negotiation plans in accordance with terms and conditions is needed.
- The ability to initiate and manage all construction project processes and procedures.
- The ability to utilize, understand, and manage organizational systems or applications.
- Role model Incident and Injury Free philosophies and behaviors ensuring cultural development and continuous improvement.
- The capability to influence project resource alignment to project deliverables across organizational boundaries at the site level.
- The implementation of quality systems .
- Superb communication skills and be capability of effectively performance managing the supplier base.
- Ensure CM and trades are meeting contracted metrics
- Development and maintenance of New Mexico trade headcount models including forecasting of resources requirements and tracking of actuals. Maintenance of these models will require direct interface with both NSG trade contractors and TMG contractors to ensure all parties are meeting their obligations with respect to labor supply chain planning. Assessment of the regional market inclusive of Arizona is expected.
- Material ordering and on-site arrival tracking with the CM/Trades will be required to ensure that construction is not constrained.
- Development and implementation of processes and systems influencing repeatable performance of contract delivery and unit rate/SOR compensation methodologies for process specific tool install projects and cost reimbursable base build projects.
- Construction project logistics including busing, laydown areas, storage, and lunch facilities.
- Construction supplier interface ensuring healthy and ethical relationship and construction practices across the project
- Team training focused on implementation of standard operating procedures across the project
- Efficient management of indirect costs
- Project leadership and mentoring/coaching of tool install project managers
- Identifying and addressing project risk and issues
- Owning the management and coordination of support services required on a project providing integration with a site ensuring efficient utilization
- Close collaboration and partnering with Finance and Procurement organizations
- Must speak English. Ability to speak Mandarin a plus
- BA or BS or equivalent experience in engineering, construction or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of Construction/Semiconductor experience serving in CM or PM capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, Power point, Word
- Able to lead teams and projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent communicator with the ability to create and present complex reports
- Ability to work with varied individuals and disciplines within Intel, CM third parties and contractors
- Demonstrated ability to drive and document issues to closure
Job is located in New Mexico, USA but support of Dalian, China may be required.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0119528 Albuquerque
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top