NSG Central Capacity Planning Engineer
- Intel is searching for an Industrial Engineers in Lehi Utah that will plan plant, production facilities and equipment layouts, determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow, and establishe methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- This role will specifically focus on maintaining, influencing, and improving the Model of Record MOR for fab manufacturing across IMFT and Intel.
- A central focus of the role includes the ability to document, organize, and communicate changes in the capacity model.
- The role includes optimization of the involved processes, analysis of the impacts, and providing concise summaries of the implications to teammates including TD and HVM in geographically different locations and time zones.
This position will be based in Lehi Utah.
Additional Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develops metrics to measure equipment and factory capacity and output, and to identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
- Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- On the basis of these studies, develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- A four year degree partnered with related technical work experiece
- 1 years of experience in fab equipment capacity modeling
- 1 years of experience in data extraction and visualization software including Tableau, JMP, SAS, SQL, etc.
- 1 years in advanced Microsoft Excel application VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Solver, VBA
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0072354
Back to top